Ah...to blog or not to blog? Is anyone out there?
It's seems like forever since I visited these pages, but with a new year - come new possibilities!
I am pleased to report that all of my Christmas decor is lovingly packed away, and the beginnings of my year-end tax report await me. Not one for resolutions, I prefer to take time to savor the past twelve months for the blessings and the lessons I gleaned.
2012 was a year of settling into a new life in SE Georgia after a tumultuous 2011.
This new year marks my 35th Wedding Anniversary and so I think that it should be dubbed a year of Celebration! Celebrating GOD's goodness to husband and me.
How about you?
What are you looking forward to in 2013?
The Prophet Isaiah quoted this from our GOD:
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:19
One thing is for sure, change often catches us off guard...so we best stick close to the One who is sovereign over all ~ the LORD JESUS CHRIST.
I pray that HE will bless your new year with spiritual treasures that last for eternity...
Jewels for your crown of HOPE, PEACE and LOVE.
Blessings, Jess
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Jess, Thanks for visiting me. Blessings to you and your hubby for 2013 and happy 35th anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks, dear friend...for blessing us with your thoughts....thoughts of TRUTH.....
ReplyDeleteTo blog or not to blog....I would say, when you feel led to share your thoughts there is always someone who will be blessed, if even just one....And you have blessed me today, dear friend. :) Love you!
I have noticed many have dropped out of blogging - for one reason or another....I continue to be blessed, inspired, and stimulated in my faith & daily living by visiting others and blogging myself...I don't plan to quit soon and sure do miss my "old" blogging friends!
ReplyDelete