Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Diva and Her Valet!

Though sometimes I act like a Diva,
I never get to dress up like one!
But that changed the other day when we attended an accordion event that encouraged costumes.
What fun!
I needed to break out of my stodgy mold
and let loose alittle.


Please notice the BIG "Rock" on my hand!
It doubles as a glass paper weight!
HA!

What do you do to have some crazy, clean FUN?


8 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to have a little MORE crazy, clean fun! You look CRaZilY amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just too cute! Jazzy Jess. You go girl. I think I need to have a lil more FUN in my life. Jumpin on the back of hubbys Harley is about as risky as I get these days.
    hugs
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun picture Mom! You and Dad look like you are having so much fun! I love to see you both smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess! You two look awesome!! And I know it had to be a blast!! I would love to have a grown up costume party!! Just for fun! I love Tara's Jazzy Jess since you definitely got jazzed for this!! {smile}

    Love you!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica and Tony,
    You two look adorable!! You are a diva, we knew it all along!! lol
    What a cute photo, bet you had lots of fun. I used to love to dress up in costumes, but then I lived vicariously thru my children dressing in costumes. The last time I dressed up in a costume I think was when we had a instead of Halloween party at church, and I dressed up like a bag lady, and one of the kids from children's church said Hi, Mrs. Todd, and I said Jeffrey how did you know who I was, and he said by your dress. My friend and I nearly killed ourselves laughing cause it was not something I would never wear to church, or probably anywhere, it had huge strawberries all over it!!
    We still laugh about that everytime we see each other!!
    Now our fun pretty much consists of playing cards, watching movies, getting together with the family, going out looking around in stores like HomeGoods, Ross,etc., or getting a smoothie. But I'm not complaining...works for us!! lol
    Hope your trusty valet takes you some place really nice!!
    He looks like the friendly type to me!!
    So yall might just hit it off!! lol

    See ya tomorrow maybe,
    Love ya, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ALL make me smile!
    Thank you for your sweet comments. =)
    We did have a great afternoon, followed the next weekend with an equally delightful time with the accordion club.
    I think I'll just have to post some more pics of my favorite Valet!
    Go out and have some silly, good hearted FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two look so cute!!! Way to go, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this looks like so much fun!!!! You are adorable, and Tony is quite the dude! The last time I dressed up for fun was on New Year's Eve one year...my sister had a murder mystery party...it was so much fun...all family...and all in exaggerated costume. I was some kind of social activist and walked around with petitions to be signed...POST MORE PICTURES..I'M SURE YOU HAVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.