(Our little "drool machine" Jeremiah)
Oh my, even such a sweetly, sour smell can be a blessing. Just wanted to share.
I'm so thankful that I've had the privilege of seeing my Grands four wonderful times this year, and.....
they are coming for Christmas!!!
Guess I should start a countdown, don't you think?



Aww, this is priceless! I've had those moments! My two grand babies and my daughter are coming for Thanksgiving!! Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your family time my friend!
Cute shot of your precious one!
Oh and how did the banquet go last week?
ReplyDeleteHi Diva,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear Katie and the family are coming for Christmas, know you are counting the days for sure!!
What wonderful news!!
Anything that reminds us of our loved ones is a wonderful blessing,
Love ya, Nellie
I remember the days when everywhere I went, I had this little white spot on my left shoulder. I wore it "proudly"! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThe expression on Jeremiah's face seems to say, "what's all the fuss about?"
I just love the granny club, don't you???!!!
Definitely begin that COUNTdown!
ReplyDeleteOnly a grandma can love a smell like this...so true. I know you are counting the days until this precious one visits!
ReplyDelete