Monday, November 28, 2011

A HARVEST OF BLESSINGS


The pans are washed, dishes put away,
and the rush is on to "accomplish" Christmas.
You're juggling the demands of children, home, work and school...
and challenged to keep the right focus so that your spirit can thrive and not shrivel.

A few moments of quiet each day will keep you ~
     grounded,
        encouraged,
          hopeful
              and content.

The LORD your GOD is your
Shield and your Great Reward (Genesis 15:1)

 Have you met with Him today?
      He is the source of your Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Jess~ hope this finds you doing well! Thanksgiving has come and gone and now Christmas is our focus! wow! where has the time gone?...but anyway I am getting ready day by day to get it done! So thankful that I am able to do it! Hope you have a Blessed Wk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Jess, I've had a hard time visiting all my blog friends too but glad to catch up today. Loved this post and yes I've met with Him today-such sweet times together.
    Blessings to you and yours this holy season.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gen. 15:1 is a verse we quote often around here. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've worked hard to create a time of "stillness" in my every day. With all the chaos that daily surrounds my life, this has become a very important habit in my routine.

    Keeps me grounded and focuses on the important things of life.

    Blessed Advent walk to you and yours.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.