"Courage is like Love, it must have HOPE to nourish it." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
I don't know about you, but I need more courage to face today's troubles!
Where do you find your Hope?
I'm seeking GOD who is the source of all HOPE!
"...we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;
and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope;
and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:3-5
Blessings to you and yours ~




Hold on to the Source of those verses and that HOPE, Jessica.
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica,
ReplyDeletethought I would drop by and let you know that we are
now grandparents............she Brooklyn was born last Monday morning, and she is a sweet pea for sure.
If you come over to my blog. #1 has a link to the
blog about her birth, or you can just scroll down
right now. Hope all is well with you and Tony.
Peggy Broda asked me yesterday if I had told you and I said ya know we were so exhausted last week I had
even thought of it. Sorry for the delay.
So how are your grandbabies? and Katie and hubby?
Just so you know your music is messed up on here and playing 2 songs at once............and loud.....
Take care,
Love ya, Nellie