Friday, October 1, 2010

Festive Fall Decor

October 1st, and fall is in the air, even down here in sunny Central Florida!
The overnight temps finally dipped below 70 degrees and the cooler air hints at very enjoyable weather to come.  Many are beginning to turn off their air conditioners, but not me, not yet.

I wanted to share some of the Autumn decorations that make our home more festive each fall...

This handmade card was sent to me several years ago by my sweet friend Michelle who lives up in the Pacific Northwest.  She delights in taking the most striking photos and matching them with wonderful scriptures from the Bible. 


Here are my mantle puppies, the only kind that I am NOT allergic to!



 A little glitter and candle light go a long way to set a mood.


 Some adornments on my Baker shelf in the dinette...

with a timely reminder!

May the JOY of our LORD
be your strength this day
and throughout the weeks to come.

~ Blessings ~

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Jess, Happy Saturday Morning to you! these decorations are beautiful! Just love seeing everyone's stuff. I love the glitter stuff~ makes life fun!:) Have a good wk-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jessica,
    Loved all your decorations, all very pretty.
    Really loved the spread joy plate too!! So pretty with a great message.
    Hope you are doing well my friend,
    Love ya, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    What beautiful decorum. I especially love the mantle dogs!

    Happy Fall! Much love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your pretties! The puppies look so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.