"As water reflects a face,
so a man's heart reflects the man."
Proverbs 27:19
I came across this photo taken by my friend who lives in a mobile home park in Palm Springs, CA. It still amazes me how crystal clear the water on the pavement was and how brilliant the reflection! Then I remembered some of the verses in scripture that talk about reflections. Even as the moon reflects the light of our sun, so we will reflect those people and things we concentrate on. Consequently, our countenance will reflect what is in our hearts.
Hmmm...do I reflect the Love of CHRIST?
Am I spending enough time focused on HIM so that HE rubs off on me?
How about you?
"And we, who with unveiled faces
all reflect the Lord's glory,
all reflect the Lord's glory,
are being transformed into His likeness..."
2 Corinthians 3:18




Beautiful and challenging message Jessica! Thanks so much for the reminder! Much love!
ReplyDeleteReflecting Christ is such a lovely thought...and my heart's desire.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs,
Beck