ENJOY!
Are you like me?
Often too busy to really enjoy all of the blessings in my life?
I've been listening to Joyce Meyer on television lately, part of my morning routine, and she has been encouraging her audience to ENJOY LIFE.
As a people, Americans have so many blessings, conveniences, resources, and opportunities, yet we are often "joyless." When we take all of this for granted, wanting more, more, more; we set ourselves up for some serious "stinking thinking!" Amen?
Well, I realize that I often struggle to be happy, letting my health challenges drag me down. But I'm convicted again that JOY is a choice and I have ample reason to choose it!
How about you?
Will you join me today in choosing JOY?
GOD is the source of true JOY, and as I choose to know HIM, He promises to fill my JOY tank.
It starts with focused THANKFULNESS.
Praying that you will experience renewed JOY today!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Every morning, EACH morning, I choose joy!
ReplyDeleteI can't "get" Joyce anymore, but she surely can motivate a person, can't she?!?
First, I don't know how you survived without the internet for that long! I would have gone crazy! HA.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I choose JOY. Good post!
HI1 Jess, oh I love J M~ I watch her every morning as well! and yes we must make JOY a choice, I'm so Thankful that we have that choice! Happy:) Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! Joy is a choice! When we purposely change our focus away from our problems and turn it to our Savior, our perspective sure does change! Like you, sometimes I allow life circumstances to drag me down, but also like you, I choose joy! We are so blessed to be His!
ReplyDeleteLiving for Him, Joan
Choosing joy! That is good to keep in mind! Cancel any plans to have a miserable day!!
ReplyDeleteI am finding that the joy of the Lord truly is my strength. When I am joyful in Him my strength for the daily demands is increased.
ReplyDelete