Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cause And Effect

MATURITY.
That hard earned state of mind and heart,
where expectations are tempered and
patience is forged through trial and sorrow.
After a season of scraping by...
It pays good dividends.

TRUST.
A haven from fear.
Deliberate dependence and confidence...
Worthy solely of the One.

JOY.
Independent of circumstances...
Knowing I am Loved.
Trusting I matter.
Hopeful.


May this Season of Advent bring you a fresh awareness of the JOY to be found in Christ!
A Savior for all who seek.
Blessed be His Name.
JESUS
Do you see the "cross" in the marsh?

3 comments:

  1. I hope your Christmas is blessed as well! Yes, i see the cross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, your words are SO well-chosen and belong inside a beautiful Christmas card - Hallmark, perhaps????

    And yes, I see the cross. O, the WONDERFUL cross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, dear friend....these words....and YES, I see the "cross"! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.