
Thank God for Families!
God tells us in the Bible to honor our parents and we will live long in the land.
This Father’s Day I want to honor a very special man, my husband of 31 years and the father of our two children.

Caring and compassionate, Tony has modeled servant leadership in our home. His strong shoulders sheltered us and provided for us. He's followed God's principles, always wanting the best for his children and for me. Dependable and fun, he's been our staunchest supporter and the anchor in our house.
Tony, thank you for loving the Lord
and your family so much!
You are a One-of-A-Kind Dad and we are so blessed!
You are a One-of-A-Kind Dad and we are so blessed!
"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." -- Charles Wadsworth




Wow!!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you would put the photo of me and Daniel up sometime, it is one of my favorites. I have been blessed as a dad to have such a loving, supportive companion, friend, lover to walk this road with. To go from being kids in love, to having kids, to having a grand kid, and our kids out of the nest and them doing a wonderful job of serving the Lord. And the next isn't empty, as I am fond of saying, it is the "Original" nest,... we're still in it! Love, Tone
What a sweet loving tribute, Jess! I know he loved reading it!! The pictures are great!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend!! We'll be doing serious yard work tomorrow!! YIPPEE!!
Love ya,
Beck
Jess, I found you via my sweet sister Becky above. Glad I came on over. I look forward to getting to know you better. The book she posted of yours looks awesome! Blessings and Happy Father's Day to your husband.
ReplyDeleteDearest friend, Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the pictures and your thoughts.
We are "smitten by the sea" here in Washington. Summer has begun! Love you all!
---John & Michelle
Hi Mrs. Jessica! Thanks hope you have a great Sunday to! And thanks I try to keep my blog up beat! Have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Madison