with all joy and peace
as you trust in HIM,
so that you may overflow
with Hope
by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13
~~~
Precious Ones,
I was so excited about the beginning
of October and all the beautiful fall decor
my bloggy friends were sharing!
~~~
However, my eagerness to share with you all,
was trumped by the demands of my ministry.
Finally I have a few moments to reach out.
~~~
How are you?
~~~
As we approach Thanksgiving,
are you experiencing a gratitude that
sustains you?
~~~
Our world has more trouble than we can
fathom, and yet...
GOD continues to be a source
of all HOPE.
Tap into HIM and encourage one another!
~~~
Know that you are LOVED by the One who
created you.
~~~
He is patient and kind,
always wanting your best.
Accept the pruning of this season
that will bring new buds in the spring.
~~~
Are you experiencing health challenges,
financial challenges,
relationship challenges,
esteem challenges?
~~~
There is One who longs to comfort and guide ~
His Name is JESUS!
~~~
Run to HIM.
HE is a strong tower and a shelter from any storm.
~~~
Happy Fall ~ With Love from me.



Good Morning, Jess, This is absolutely lovely and such a blessed assurance! Thank you for this heartfelt reminder of God's amazing love. What a beautiful way to begin the day...thanking Him for YOU!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Beck
Morning Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comments, they are truly appreciated. Will be praying for you in the next few weeks especially, that all the details will come together perfectly. So sorry to hear about your hip, I know that was
hard to hear, will be praying about that as well.
Great post today. We definitely have to keep our eyes and heart stayed on Him, or we will be like sinking sand for sure in these days we are living in! I love that we can run to Him,
and that He is our shelter and strength in times of trouble, but in all things as well,
Good and Bad times. What a treasure we have
in Jesus!!
Have a blessed day sweetie,
Sorry I missed you yesterday, I was at Dee's
all afternoon and evening. Such a sweet time.
She is growing up more all the time.
Hi Jess, Loved this post and although there may be chaos in the world around us we know that He alone is King, that nothing is wasted. It is sweet assurance to know the Controller of all things..and His great love for us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you today.
Noreen
Jess, I loved what you said about our need to accept the pruning of this season...I think I'm going through some of that right now in my life. And as Jesus told us, our Father cuts off every branch that is not fruitful, while every branch that does bear fruit, he cuts back so it will be even more fruitful. Thanks for this wonderful reminder...you blessed me today with it!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet friend for those encouraging words. They are much needed. I am being challenged with all the above!
ReplyDeleteTrying really hard to stay positive and remind myself that I AM AN OVERCOMER!
Hugs.
Happy Fall to you!!! My favorite season! Thanks for reminding me to be thankful! Hope you're enjoying a great day!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for sharing this encouragement today.
ReplyDeleteJumping over from Nellie's place - such an encouraging post!! Hope you are enjoying your fall this week:)
ReplyDeleteJess,
ReplyDeleteAmen!! HE is amazing!!
I love the first photo with HOPE and the bird. Beautiful.
Blessings upon you and your family during this season.