Precious Ones ~
I keep thinking about "Living Water!"
It's curious because I'm not consciously contemplating
H2O... but the phrase just keeps coming up
when I am in prayer.
Maybe it's because I'm thirsty for more of God,
even as I frantically push through my week.
Does that ever happen to you?
Do you ever get so caught up in serving
in HIS Name, that you miss one
of HIS most precious promises?
Just as Jesus ministered to the
Samaritan woman at the well...
HE longs to refresh my heart!
Sometimes I find myself at lose ends,
in the heat of the day, frustrated or afraid.
At those times I need to remember to
turn to Christ and receive anew ...
His spring of water welling up to eternal life!
I pray that such refreshing streams
would flow unhindered from me
and from you!
Blessings Always.
John 4:7-14



God has been impressing me with that same verse today. I read it in Intercessory Prayer by Dutch Sheets and then you are the third person who has mentioned it today. Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit... I believe the Lord is telling us the living water is His Holy Spirit! Thank you, God, for the gift of your Holy Spirit.
ReplyDeleteHi Jess, Loved this post. Yes, we continually need to be filled up with fresh living water, overflowing off of Him onto us and then onto others. We must go to the well and let the water flow.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you.
Noreen
Hey my friend, I have missed my bloggy friends this week. Have been crazy busy at work.
ReplyDeleteLoved your post. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for sharing. You are a God send! Hugs
Beautiful post! Water can be very refreshing. That's the word my father used all the time when we would go swimming together, when I was little. As I got older and his health wouldn't allow him to go for a swim in the lake, he still would ask me if the water was refreshing. How I long to be refreshed in the precious fountain of my Lord. Thank you for the reminder!! And your beautiful comments you always leave for me!!!
ReplyDeleteThis was beautiful, and reminds me that I too need to be refreshed daily.
ReplyDeleteJess, I can feel your sweet Godly spirit in your writings. That Spirit flows through you and refreshes me! Thanks so much..
Hi Jess, You know how I feel about water...and especially the living water that refreshes us from the inside out! The other folks who have commented sure get a sense of it flowing from you, my dear, a blessing I have had for years!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're blogging and sharing your heart, your love for the Lord, and your wonderful gift of writing with the world!
Love you,
Beck
Dear Bloggy Friends,
ReplyDeleteYou are EACH such a blessing to me!
I thank our Gracious LORD for the fellowship we share in and through HIM.
Your heartfelt comments have encouraged me greatly and I pray that we will continue to be "rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as we were taught and overflowing with thankfulness!" Colossians 2:6
I love the tin planter too! And thanks for the compliment! I try to be creative in everything I do! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove, Madison
Aww, The Living Water! JESUS alone refreshes my soul. Once drinking from His well, I never thirsted again.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jess for the beautiful sharing.
Blessings.