Friday, June 11, 2010

God's Precious Gift

This is my 100th post on the anniversary
of my first year of blogging...
What a joy to introduce my new grandson.
Children are a blessing from our LORD!
And our family welcomed a precious blessing
on Thursday, June 10th...
Jeremiah Andrew Bell.
who arrived right on his due date!

How fun that he favors his father's side of the family,
while his big brother looks more like my daughter.

Just hours after birth, he knows he is loved!
So many to cradle him in a warm embrace.
May he come to know Christ's peace and grace.

Katie's precious family!

One joyous Gramacita!

7 comments:

  1. As a Grandma myself to two bundles of blessings (little girls); I so understand how awesome and incredible it is.

    Congratulations to all of you on the birth of handsome Jeremiah. I pray the blessings of the LORD over him and his brother in Jesus Name!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I read your few posts below...looks like you all had quite a drive/trip and I'm glad your husband's eye is good and that you enjoyed the trip and ultimately the time with your family.

    Hope we get to meet eventually. I'm sure in God's timing Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS GRAMACITA!! I'm praising God for your safe journey to Kentucky and for that precious healthy baby Jeremiah, and his beautiful healthy Mommy!! So very much to be thankful for!

    I have been praying for you and for all of the details, though I have been absent from the computer! My MIL and hubby have dominated it for several days now.

    Is Daniel there with you guys, too?
    I hope so!

    Love you and still praying for all things surrounding your visit and trip home!!

    Tell Katie and Larry congrats for me, ok?
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joy on your face is unmistakable! Congratulations on your 100th post and the arrival of Jeremiah Andrew.

    I've been away for 5 days so hope to catch up with your last few posts, but if not....will just pick up where I left off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, a big congratulations on your 100th post and your first year of blogging! To say nothing of the big congratulations on your new grandson! Our boys are also 4 years apart and our younger one was also born right on this due date! Joy! Joy! Joy! There just isn't much that beats being a grandma, is there?! I'm so happy for ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Jess, Loved this post; and that baby is just a "little piece of heaven":),and Big Brother is pretty cute too! What a joy and blessing it is to Welcome a new baby into our family's! God's gift indeed. So happy you had a safe trip. Blessings to your family, for a great week! and watching Baby Grow:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, forgot to WISH YOU A "HAPPY 100TH" BLOG! I could'nt wait, Wished myself a # 50th! blog:).Ha-Ha! Ain't this fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.