balloons or ice cream!
Baby brothers are pretty cute!
Just hanging out with our family. The days
and nights are long but fleeting.
Already dreading our departure on Thursday.
Oh my, we live sooooooo far away.
*****
"Thank You LORD for this little piece of heaven.
May he grow to know and love YOU.
Please give us all the physical and emotional
rest we need to take care of him.
YOU are so good to us!"



What a blessing....a family! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this journey with us all. Everyone looks so good. :)
I leave tomorow morning for Oregon...girl time with Julie!
Blessings to you all! Love, Michelle
Hi! Jess, this is sooo cute!! and I know that you will feel soooo! lost when you leave!! Just savor the moment, by moment, that you still have today!! To god Be The Glory!! for His Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHave a Safe Trip Home!
It looks like you are having a blast! Thanks for the great pics.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are priceless! Our grand like bubbles too...just fyi, you can get a huge refill bottle at Wal*Mart for about $3. Have a safe trip home...I think I know a little about how you are feeling (sniff, sniff)...
ReplyDelete