Monday, July 12, 2010

Hide me...

in the Rock that is Higher than me!


"When my glory passes by,
I will put you in a cleft in the rock
and cover you with my hand until
I have passed by." Exodus 33:22
~~~
Sometimes we need protection from really good things
as well as from really bad things.
~~~
How precious that our Awesome GOD
loves us so much that He is our very shield!
Praying that you experience
His protective LOVE today.

8 comments:

  1. Blessings Jess, Loved reading this truth today.
    Thank you for sharing it. How is your puppy doing? Did you find a new home? Hope the Lord is directing your path in this-as faithfully as He always does.
    Hugs today,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! Hope you are having a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Jess, this post is wonderful, I will Thank god with you for "The Rock"!!Have a great week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a thought to ponder! THanks, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess,
    God's love and care is perfection! There is no safer place than under His protective wing. What a blessing to be bound up in His everlasting arms!

    Praying for you and the puppy situation. So sorry you are having to deal with this. I know it is a tough decision. God will help you make the right move.

    Dialed your number a little while ago, and just as it started to ring, Sam called on my cell phone and I needed to grab it. Hadn't talked with her in a few days, but everything was ok.

    I'll try again tomorrow.

    Love ya,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, I don't know if this is what you were thinking, but with me, sometimes it is a choice between several "good" things that has me confused as to what I should do. I am so thankful to have the Lord in my life to open the right "door".

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL in every way! I thank GOD that in Him we can run and hide and be safe!!

    Thanks for the blessing! I pray you have a wonderful day in the presence of the LORD!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MORNING JESSICA,
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VISITS AND SWEET COMMENTS LATELY, THEY HAVE BEEN A BLESSING. LOVELY POST,
    GOD TRULY IS OUR HIDING PLACE AND PLACE OF REFUGE. WE SEE IT MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY WE LIVE. YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT PROTECTION FROM GOOD THINGS, BECAUSE SOMETIMES GOOD IS THE ENEMY OF GOD'S BEST!! AND IT IS SO EASY TO JUST SAY YES TO SOMETHING BECAUSE WE LIKE IT, OR WE HAVE A CERTAIN GIFT OR TALENT AND PRESUME THIS IS WHAT THE LORD DESIRES OF ME. I HAVE LEARNED I NEED TO BE SURE BEFORE I SAY YES, CAUSE I HAVE PRESUMED A LOT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND FOUND OUT I WAS CARRYING A MUCH HEAVIER BURDEN THAN THE LORD EVER INTENDED, AFTER ALL, IT WAS ME WHO WAS MAKING MY SCHEDULE. LOL
    SO WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH DERBY THESE DAYS???
    HOPE THINGS HAVE IMPROVED SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP HIM.
    HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE WEEKEND,
    LOVE YA, NELLIE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.