Hi Precious Ones,
Are you following your dream? Sometimes we psyche ourselves out by looking at the obstacles instead of at all the opportunities! Don't focus on the boulders in view, but on the living water carrying you forward!
*****
So, have you ever desired to write a book, travel, snorkel, start a ministry or open an on-line shop?
If you have, but are hesitant to try, let me encourage you to "step up to the bat."
Most likely God has put that desire in your heart and He will make a way for you to begin.
Just make a commitment to learn all you can about what is needed to bring your dream to fruition, pray, do what you can, and be prepared to WAIT... depending on God for the perfect timing and the resources to succeed.
I know someone who just saw a dream come true!
Let me introduce you to my sweet friend Becky. Yesterday, she fulfilled a dream to offer quaint, vintage and re-purposed items to bless the lives of others. She is a Jesus-loving Mom, homeschooler and blogger who just opened her first Etsy shop. Becky is a very talented, creative woman with a flare for design and a heart for encouragement. In her shop "Junk to Joy" you will find a myriad handmade items to bless your heart and the hearts of those you love. Right now she is featuring several autumn themed treasures such as fabric pumpkins and acorns. Her prices are soooooo reasonable and I just purchased a precious plaque as a wedding present for my niece. Go on over and check it out!
Hopefully the following link will work, if not, go to Etsy shops and search for junktojoyshop.
Happy browsing!




Hey girl! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet fabric pumpkin - and how good of you to point us TO Becky's new shop!
ReplyDeleteYou're SO right with the boulder/living water picture! It is helping me already to picture some circumstances in my life this way!
Good Morning Jess, the picture was so delightful! I just love the serentity it speaks, and it is so awesome of the way God speaks, when He just does that little nudge! It reminded me of the scripture that says; I will make a way in the desert for you..., in other words "JUST TRUST ME!". Hope your day is filled with wonders! Love ya! Girl:).
ReplyDeleteOh! I forgot to tell you! I too am so Happy for Becky's shop! That pumkin and acorn is adorable! Looks like "Fall" to me. I will go check it out!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for these words of encouragement Jess. I do have some unfulfilled dreams. I am a BIG believer in the idea that when we are living lives yielded to the Lord, HE is the One who plants the dreams in our hearts..."oh for faith to trust Him more"...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to check out Becky's things...
Big hugs, Jess! Thanks for cheering me on!! And for all of your prayers!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Beck
I love Becky's creations. She is so talented. She sent me some beautiful handmade cards last year that I have the hardest time using!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I've always struggled with having a dream. So many of my friends talk about having one and working towards it, etc. The only thing I've ever wanted to do was be a mom and a wife. I'm happiest when I'm in the kitchen or folding laundry, etc.
I guess I've fulfilled my dream after all! Enjoy your weekend!
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You ~Ron
Wonderful encouragement! Thanks and Bless you!
ReplyDelete