Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Fountain of GRACE



Where would we be without GOD's Grace? 
Sometimes we need a reminder, don't we?

Without His Forgiveness, Love and Hope, I would be wallowing in my sinful tendencies...fearful and sarcastic, bitter and depressed.  Yet, Faith in a GOD who loves to the uttermost has changed my life and I rejoice in His Saving Grace!

One definition for the concept of Grace is:

G- God's
RRiches
A- At
C- Christ's
E- Expense

Truly, the atoning work of Jesus on the cross of Calvary, made a way for His blood to cleanse us of the stain of sin that separates mankind from a Holy GOD.  I live in that reality, remembering what if felt like to NOT be clean before my Creator GOD.  I could never clean myself up, no matter how hard I tried to be "good."  But once I surrendered to the truth that Jesus came as a Savior, a Redeemer for ALL who would believe, I was forgiven and born again!

Praising GOD today for His unmerited favor, for His unending care and provision.

Does He do everything I pray for just the way I ask Him to?  No.
But I can trust Him to do what is best for me!
Only with hindsight will we have the 20/20 vision to see how He wove all the challenges, hurts and disappointments we experience into a lovely tapestry of Grace.  He truly does what is best in every surrendered heart.

Today my heart overflows with His Grace in this new place!
Not only for salvation but for the knitty-gritty of settling into a new state, a new town, a new community and a new church.

"So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious GOD. 
There we will receive His mercy and we will find grace
to help us when we need it most." 
Hebrews 4:16  NLT

 GOD is Good All the time!

3 comments:

  1. Amen & Amen, sweet sister! :)
    So glad I visited your blog this morning!
    His grace IS sufficient! Love you, ---Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Jess~ so hapy to hear from you and what was so sweet about it, was that the little thought on Grace~ I used that very one a few weeks ago, in my SS class! Love it! Have a great week! Come back to us quicker, miss you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to hear from you, Jess. I am happy for you and how God has provided. You will be a blessing in your new church and community, I know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.