Precious Ones ~
Happy First Day of Spring 2010!
It was a warm and lovely day in Central Florida.
How about where you are?
Do you still have snow on the ground...
or in the forecast?
My Aunt in Nebraska says that she still has patches
of snow because the temperature hasn't ventured
out of the '30's yet!
The following is a favorite praise chorus
of mine...have you heard it?
Written by Graham Kendrick, copywrited in 1986,by Thank You Music,
admin. by Integrity's Hosanna Music.
"Meekness and majesty, manhood and Diety,
In perfect harmony, the Man who is God.
Lord of eternity, dwells in humanity;
Kneels in humility and washes our feet.
~~~
Father's pure radiance, perfect in innocence;
Yet learns obedience by death on a cross.
Suffering to give us LIFE,
Conquering through sacrifice;
And as they crucify prays, 'Father forgive!'
~~~
Wisdom unsearchable, God the Invisible;
Love indestructible in frailty appears.
Lord of Infinity, stooping so tenderly;
Lifts our humanity to
the heights of His throne.
~~~
Oh, what a mystery,
meekness and majesty;
Bow down and worship
for this is your GOD."
~~~
What a wonderful description of our Savior JESUS!
How we can praise Him as we think about His attributes.
Truly Eternal, All Wise, Majestic yet Meek,
All Knowing
All Powerful
All Loving.
Listen for His voice and
Thank Him for His Love.



Have had a beautiful week this week. Sunshine and 70's BUT today is cold and windy and snow is in the forecast! UGH! Oh well, can't complain.
ReplyDeleteHave had an awesome week, soaking up the Son.
Refreshed, Refocused, Renewed, and have a new purpose. REPURPOSED!
Hugs,
Tara
The sun has been out more the past few days, carrying promises of spring. A little cooler today - but so far no snow!)
ReplyDeleteRead your previous post and you comment on my post re. mountain climbing. Looks like you've already started. I'm SO thankful for your companionship on the climb. I had decided that I'd go alone, if necessary...and then He gave me your company! Let us enjoy the journey and the health and good emotions that will come as we are faith-full! Together. (Caleb had his Joshua - or visa versa!)
Hi Sweetie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post, Jess. There is always so much to praise Him for, even amidst life's disappointments. That is exactly His desire for us in those times, isn't it? You have had so much to deal with and there you are blessing others with your attitude of praise and worship through the difficult times!! Your steadfastness is an inspiration to me and to many others, I'm sure!!
Love and appreciate you, my dear friend!
Beck
Yes, I remember singing that song many years ago...so wonderful to sing it again with you!
ReplyDeleteSpringtime Blessings to you, dear friend!
Hugs-----Michelle
The words to that song say it all don't they? I've been on the busy side and am behind in my blog reading (again). We've had some really beautiful sunny days here lately with much promise of spring...so I will not be disheartened that it is only 36 degrees and rainy this morning! All our snow is melted and I'm truly hoping not to see anymore till next winter! Hope you are feeling somewhat better??
ReplyDeleteWonderful words! I'm trying to catch up on blog reading/writing...been awfully busy the last week or so. Enjoying many sunny days and the hope of spring here in NEOhio, even though it is only 36 degrees and rainy this morning. Hope you are feeling better Jess!
ReplyDeleteHi Jess, I sent you an email today. Let me know if you got it and if you think it is appropriate. I've been having a little trouble computering lately! Lovely post here...oh so true!
ReplyDeleteJess, I hope that you are getting stronger and feeling better day by day. Thank you for this wonderful song. I remember Graham Kendrick but had never heard this one. Beautiful words. Thank you for your encouragement. Blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm learning more and more to praise my Lord even when my circumstances say otherwise. Because it's when I'm in the storm that I need HIM the most! Great song. Never heard it before. Hope you're enjoying a beautiful week!
ReplyDeleteok, so I'm losing it. 4 comments on one blog post?! I think I'm getting up too early or something...
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing ok...email me if you have a chance... :)