I know it's been around for years,
I tried to implement it when my daughter
and family first moved away...
and family first moved away...
but FINALLY I am set up to Skype with my loved ones!
Via the computer program Skype, I am able to talk to
and "see" others through a video feed
at NO Cost!
I get to see wonderfully silly images like this...
(Almost 4 yo Amos making faces)
So if you have loved ones who live at a distance,
you might want to invest in two computer cameras
(one for them and one for you) and voila!
You can have some great "face time!"
~~~
Here are some recents photos from my trip up north:
Katie is taking a coffee break at our hotel room.
Grandson #2 is due in June!
a Grandma HUG...
what a ticklish tummy!
How I miss being close...
Thank You LORD,
for the blessing of Skype.



Oh Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you that you were able to do that, it will add a whole new dimension to your
calling! that is just so great!! I know how hard it is for you to have them so far away, so at least you can see his lil antics in person via skype. Wonderful, what a blessing!!
He is so adorable, and Katie looks wonderful.
Didn't know you went there recently, that is great too!! I am sure Katie was thrilled, as I know you and Tony were!! lol
Wow, June will be here before ya know it!!
So she is having another boy, what does Amos think about that??
Have a great day and evening,
Blessings Galore hon,
Nellie
If she's having a baby in June, I'd like to know where her tummy is! LOL!
ReplyDeleteWOW what a treat for you all that you were able to get together! Darling pictures! Well, I have Skype capabilities on my computer but I need some practice. Some day when you and I can manage the time we will have to play with it. I've done it a couple times but really don't know WHAT I'm doing yet...or exactly HOW. But what a great invention!!!
Awwww....Amos is at such a fun age! It's so great when they still like the camera. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to grandchildren someday! :) Love you all.....Michelle
I agree, SKPE is wonderful! I love using it when hubby is out of town in America. Doesn't work too well over in Afghanistan. But I think it's a great way for families to stay connected. Amazing technology!
ReplyDeleteGlad you've "mastered" Skype. I have a cheap camera that clips on my laptop (since it has no camera built in). It works. Right now, the children on the other end are a little bouncy...but it's better than nothing AND doesn't cost additional $$$$! We really have many blessings to count in this age of computers, don't we?
ReplyDeleteI can see that you had a wonderful, WONDERFUL time with Amos.