of each day!
The storms of Life are inevitable.
But in Christ we can persevere.
We must keep our focus on HIM
and be about His business...
Even as darkness encroaches, we have the HOPE of Glory.
Press on Precious Ones.
You are Loved!
"As long as it is day, we must do the work
of him who sent me.
Night is coming, when no one can work."
John 9:4



Makin the most of today!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tara
Your post goes right along with mine...how cool is that?
ReplyDeleteI'm making progress, and have a goal set for tomorrow nite. Hopefully I'll at least come close!
This photo is great!
Love and hugs,
Beck
Beautiful thoughts and scripture verse. Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteThe words in a song came to mind......."In Christ Alone...."
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a picture! And I needed that prod -- to work while it is still "day".
ReplyDeleteDear Tara, Becky, Karen, Diana and Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention that this photo captures the scene at the end of my street! Florida storms are so dramatic this time of year, and this one was really used by GOD to nudge my spirit.
Praying that your week is GOD honoring as you further His Kingdom. ((HUGS!))
Hi! Jess, so happy to get back with you! My sweet friend loaned me her computer for a little while! Hope to get a new one soon. hey, I did not know about your book writings! My daughter and I love childrens books, I would love to know how to get them! and about the mother/daughter book; How awesome is this? What a gift that God has given you! Keep on, keep on!. I bet you did wonderful on those speaking parts! Have a Blessed Week!! and Thank God for that talent!!
ReplyDeleteHi! again, OOPS! I just saw the order button for the book!! I just jumped ahead of myself!! Ha-ha!
ReplyDelete