Monday, September 26, 2011

"FALL"ified!

Autumn Greetings Dear Ones!


Since I just got our new home "settled," I wasn't sure whether I wanted to bother with putting out our Fall decor.  But after reading how much you all enjoy the season, I relented and asked Henry, our neighbor, to bring down the Autumn Bin from the attic.

My, did everything get HOT up there!  But what Fun to add Fall trimmings throughout the house!

I've always enjoyed the explosion of color that Fall brings...like a last "Hooray"...a final celebration before  cold winds usher us indoors.  Here are some of my groupings.






"There is a time for everything,
a season for every activity under Heaven..." 
Ecclesiastes 3:1


Happy Fall to You and Yours!

5 comments:

  1. Love your "fall." With my house still in the middle of all this work, I may not even get the chance to do fall! I'll just come look at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,
    You sure are ahead of me!! I only have a couple of pumpkins out, and a couple that I'm borrowing until they sell!! All your fall vignettes look so pretty!!

    I have to get busy with that...but too busy with other stuff!! Finally got that big order out! Whew! Sure love how they all looked! Hope she does!!

    Love and hugs!
    Talk to ya soon!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning! Jess, how pretty! love the decor! just says.. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo la la!!! everything is so lovely! As hard a time as I have letting go of summer, in spite of myself I'm enjoying fall this year! Wish you were here to lend some of your artistic touch to my stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.