It doesn't suit us to trust in what we can not touch, feel or inspect.
But trust, we must... in electricity, elevator cables, the blood circulating throughout our bodies, the rhythmic beating of our hearts.
And Whom better to put our trust in than GOD?
Though He is invisible, He is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient.
He is all powerful, ever present and all knowing!
Sarah Young, in her book "Jesus Calling," writes from Christ's perspective.
On September 11, her devotional reads...
"Even though I am invisible, I am far more Real than the world you see around you. My reality is eternal and unchanging. Bring your moments to Me, and I will fill them with vibrant Joy. Now is the time to rejoice in My Presence!"
On a day of heartfelt remembrance, I rejoice in a GOD who will not leave me, nor forsake me!
Hebrews 13:5




Beautiful! I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was on that day!
ReplyDelete