Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nothing Profound, Except...

My mind is a jumble as I look at this computer screen.
So often I think of something to share, only to forget it a few hours later.
FRUSTRATING!



Oh, how I wish I was content to type out my thoughts and actions during the course of a day like some precious Blogland friends who have a chatty, friendly style.  But no, I'm usually constrained by the feeling that I have to impart some "take-away value," some life lesson I have recently struggled with, something...          p-r-o-f-o-u-n-d.

And then I sit to post something, in an effort to connect with Y'all, and my mind "locks up!"
Does that ever happen to you?

Just saying that I wish this posting process was a little easier...that I took a little more time to think about the life that I'm living and knew more often what to share in order to bless you.

Even as I was just bemoaning my plight, I remembered something REALLY Profound that I heard today~

Anne Graham Lotz (Billy Graham's daughter) was on a show talking about her new book "Expecting to See Jesus."  She was discussing how world events are escalating and natural disasters are on the increase, and then she said this very profound thing:
"Everyone is going to meet JESUS. 
The only question is whether you will meet Him as Savior or Judge."

Now, that is a comment worth sharing! 

2 comments:

  1. You've got THAT right, Jess! Everyone IS going to meet Jesus. That's about as profound as you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anne Graham Lotz...such a lady of wisdom. I know what you mean about the desire to say something "profound"... I tend to be more chatty in my blog posts and envy those who really have something to say! LOL...just be yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.