Friday, July 3, 2009

Even the Tiniest Americans…

Have Inalienable Rights

Photo by Lennart Nilsson in his book "A Child Is Born"


Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

I can’t wait!

Soon these will be my unalienable rights, right?
I was conceived here in America and my Creator has a plan for me.
I wonder what it will be?

Oh, Lord, help me be patient.

How great life is, and liberty and happiness too.
Does one naturally lead to the other?
If I get the first, do I get the rest?
Oh, Mommy, I’m so excited!
I can’t wait to meet you and experience life.

To feel your arms around me and breathe the air you breathe.
To see your face and feel your warmth.
To hear all the amazing sounds that surround you.

For life, liberty and happiness…
Please let me be born.



Precious Ones ~
We must stand up for the unborn.
They need a voice
and protection.
There is no time for apathy!
When we devalue life in the womb
we devalue all of life!
And the baby isn't the only casualty
in abortion.
When a woman chooses abortion,
she has no idea how painful
the possible consequences are.
All around us there are women (and men)
suffering emotionally, spiritually and physically
because of an abortion decision.

If you, or someone you love,
has experienced pregnancy termination,
please know that JESUS can heal that wound.

He alone offers the forgiveness, grace and peace
That restores a life marred by abortion.

Share your secret with someone you trust
and seek the LORD,
He will be found.

"Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering towards slaughter."

Proverbs 24:11















2 comments:

  1. Jess,

    Thank you for sharing with us dear sister.

    I pray a blessed 4th of July and beyond for you and yours in Jesus Name.

    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was heartbroken to read an article in a magazine that says that 90% of babies with Down syndrome are now aborted. I work with adults with disabilities, many with Down syndrome, in their 50's and 60's now, who have lived wonderful lives and love the Lord and sing in the choir at church. What a loss if we do not embrace them. My son with Down syndrome was a messenger from heaven to me. I praise God for three years with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.