Looking for some summer fun...
means driving to "Grandma Land"
in Florida!
Aren't these extra cool binoculars?
I can spot alligators on our boat trip,
and keep an eye on... EVERYONE!

Oh, THERE you are!
What fun being THREE,
and being ME!
Life is full of adventure and joy...
And most importantly,
I know that JESUS loves me,
for the Bible tells me so!

Hold me up LORD!
Look how Happy my Gramacita is!
"A joyful heart is good medicine!"
Proverbs 17:22
Proverbs 17:22
~~~
Precious Ones,
I pray that as we head into the final weeks of summer
that you will make time to
be thankful.
How Great is Our God
And greatly to be praised.
He IS holding you up!
Healing your soul
and
Making a way.
Oh how I realize my great need for HIM!




WONDERFUL pictures!! What a blessing to be enjoying your family. Amos is growing so fast. Give my love to everyone. Wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteLove, Michelle
Oh how fun! Great pics! I can tell your heart is just overflowing with love for him. He is precious.
ReplyDeleteTrying very hard to relax and just enjoy the final days of summer break.
Hugs from Texas.
Someone has wisely said that grandchildren are a parents reward for being patient and not killing your own kids!! (kidding). Sweetheart, you are a great wife, mother, and now grandmother. You are a great blessing to Amos. Your loving husband.
ReplyDelete