Happy, Healthy New Year Dear Ones!
I can't believe that the first decade of
this millenium is over, can you?
And this is my 52nd post...who would have thought!
Last June I embarked on this fun endeavor
to share some thoughts...and reach out
at the same time that
I determined to lose some weight.
Well, praise to our Mighty God
I have lost 55 pounds
and posted 52 times.
Each of you have been an encouragement
in my life,
and I thank GOD for you all.
May this New Year's Eve
find you reflecting on the true meaning of HOPE.
Despite our many challenges and trials,
we have a Savior who always wants to bless us.
May His Love permeate your new year
and may you experience abundant life in HIM.
~ Love in the Lamb ~
(photo by Michelle Love)



Jess, that is just amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss. I KNOW from experience the commitment and hard work involved in that achievement.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to read your posts closer but I don't think I know for sure the nature of your surgery (and maybe it isn't public knowledge). Just know that I'm praying for you and will look forward to hearing that you are recovering well and quickly after it is over.
Happy New Year, friend. Keep up the good work!
YOU GO GIRL!!! I am so very proud of you. I need to lose about 50 pounds and it is so hard to do.
ReplyDeletePROUD OF YOU!!!
I am so glad that I met up with you this past year and will be praying that you and your family have a truly blessed New Year!
Thanks for all your inspiring posts and for always leaving me an encouraging comment.
Hugs from Texas,
Tara
Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on Your 52nd post and especially on your 55 pds. ~~ Good for you hon~~ that is so wonderful for you, and we are proud as punch for you! We know first hand that it is no small feat! And that it takes determination and real stick-at-it-ness, but it is something you will never regret. We feel so much better and are so happy with our new lifestyle!
I pray that will be the case for you too!
Happy Happy New Year to you and Tony!
Love ya, Nellie
Good for you! That's great about the weight loss and how it coincides with your number of blog posts. I think we can all be an encourager to each other.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year,
Debbie
Dear Jessica,
ReplyDeleteMy sincerest felicitations on your weight loss!!!!! I know that is a tremendous accomplishment.
May the Lord keep you, strengthen you and bless you in this new year!
Blessings,
Vivianna
YAY Jess!! You go girl!! So very happy for you! (and proud, too!) :o)
ReplyDeletePraying for you and all this new year holds!!
What a sweet blessing you are to me!
LOVE the photo of Amos up top!! Too cute! What a great gramacita you are!!
Your new profile pic is GREAT, too!!
Love you bunches!!
Beck
Praise the LORD! Tell me about time! It's already 2010, Happy New Year! Sometimes the day seems to go so slowly, but when the weekend is here I ask myself, "where did the week go?" I'm asking that question about the past 2 weeks! I really didn't want to go back to school today, but once I was there, I was glad to see the children's smiling faces. Keep up the great work. You have another Christian praying for your success!
ReplyDelete