A Photo is worth a Thousand Words...
What a joy it was to spend time with family!
This is 3 1/2 year old Amos sharing a
hearty chuckle with his Gramacita.
Oh, he felt soooooo good to hug!
~~~~~
Hi Precious Ones,
I'm praying that ALL of you are recovering from
the busyness of the past few weeks...
that you are staying WARM...
that you will seek the LORD
and be blessed with a Healthy, Joyous
NEW YEAR!



Hi Jess,
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice pic of you and Amos! Can't believe he is 3 1/2 already, wow, the time does fly.
thanks for coming by today. Glad you got all your stuff done and put away, so you have that off your plate. I know you have enough to be concerned with your surgery coming up.
Stay warm and thanks for the bear hug.......
one to you too, we need all the warmth we can get!! lol
I saw the weather and it looks like we are gonna have these freezing temps all the way
to sunday, accept for thurs. I think it is.
It will be a low of 40. I am trying to figure out what I am wearing on Sunday already cause I don't have that many heavy outfits anymore.
Imagine you are having the same problem!!
Well Take care,
Praying for you guys as well.
Love ya, Nellie Brrrrrrrrrr
Dear Jess,
ReplyDeleteYour grandson Amos is precious. What absolutely gorgeous smiles you both have!... Dear Lady, you look maaaaavelous =) Glad to hear you were able to spend time with your beloved family.
By the way, I read the previous post and it mentions that you are having an upcoming surgery. I don't know the particulars, but you will be in my prayers, dear one.
Grace and peace to you,
Vivianna
Hi Jess, This picture is definitely worth a thousand words or MORE!! I know the joy that fills your heart when you get time with him and the kids!! So glad your heart got all filled up!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Vivianna is right!! You do look AWESOME gal!! Way to GO!!
Love you!
Beck
Wonderful, wonderful picture. You should enlarge it to 4'x8' and frame it and hang it on your biggest wall in the house. (Yes, I'd like to know - if you're telling - what surgery you are facing and when....) AND to say your prayers as stated in this post are being answered for me. Recovering from business, seeking the Lord, staying warm... (I AM trying to shake a bad cold, though - so keep up the prayer for health!)
ReplyDelete