Does life get "blurry" for you sometimes?
Do events or people cloud your joy or
shadow your faith?
If you notice, I share a lot about “focus”
in this blog.
For one who has come to know
the humbling, life-changing, awe-inspiring
Grace of GOD,
I sometimes stumble, grumble and doubt.
Yet, I’ve learned the secret of FOCUS.
When things in life blur my vision…
Making me sad, fearful or angry
I need to Focus on God’s words,
His commandments,
His promises,
His truths.
As the Body of Christ, one of our
main tasks is to help each other “focus.”
To be transformed by the renewing of our minds and
the filling of our hearts
For one who has come to know
the humbling, life-changing, awe-inspiring
Grace of GOD,
I sometimes stumble, grumble and doubt.
Yet, I’ve learned the secret of FOCUS.
When things in life blur my vision…
Making me sad, fearful or angry
I need to Focus on God’s words,
His commandments,
His promises,
His truths.
As the Body of Christ, one of our
main tasks is to help each other “focus.”
To be transformed by the renewing of our minds and
the filling of our hearts
with GOD’s peace and hope.
During my recent surgery,
During my recent surgery,
I meditated on the following scripture
from the prophet Isaiah:
“Fear not for I AM WITH YOU.
Do NOT be dismayed, for I AM YOUR GOD.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you.
I will uphold you in
Do NOT be dismayed, for I AM YOUR GOD.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you.
I will uphold you in
MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.”
Isaiah 41:10
What a comfort these verses are to my soul and my body!
To focus and concentrate on spiritual truths
What a comfort these verses are to my soul and my body!
To focus and concentrate on spiritual truths
despite what my eyes see.
Like driving on a fog draped beach…
Hearing the surf, knowing that the tide is coming in,
But unable to see the water or what is afloat on it.
Blessed Assurance, our GOD is always with us!
All we need to do is focus and listen…
and HE encourages us!
Like driving on a fog draped beach…
Hearing the surf, knowing that the tide is coming in,
But unable to see the water or what is afloat on it.
Blessed Assurance, our GOD is always with us!
All we need to do is focus and listen…
and HE encourages us!
Love in the Lamb, today and always!



Jess, I am glad that the surgery is over and you are recuperating. He sends His Word and heals us! Praise His Holy Name! Bless you.
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica,
ReplyDeletewhat a great post so full of truth and wisdom.
If we can just reign ourselves in and focus on his truth it makes all the difference in the world to our lives. Glad you are focused dear friend,
and coming along. God has more good things in store for you, I am sure of it!
Make sure not to over due as you start to feel
better!!
Love ya, Nellie
Great post my friend. Hope you are healing up nicely!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tara
Amen, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
I just felt a wave of peace wash over me, Jess. What lovely thoughts and penned so wonderfully!!
ReplyDeleteYou truly are a gifted wordsmith!
Sure enjoyed our time, and looking forward to the next time! Praying for your continued healing and no setbacks!!
Love you so much!
Beck
Greetings Jess,
ReplyDeleteJust giving you my e-mail address, ourthreesons86@yahoo.com
Would love to hear from you!
Blessings,
"To focus and concentrate on spiritual truths
ReplyDeletedespite what my eyes see." This is soooo true, Jess. When nothing around us is making any sense, we can focus on what we know to be God's Truth and regain our peace. That's exactly where I seem to be right now in some ways! So glad you are able to blog while you are recuperating. You are such an encouragement to so many! Been wondering how the pregnancy center has been doing without you dear one! Love your photos!