Thursday, May 27, 2010

Living Water!

Who among you is disappointed?
Who is tired and running on empty?
Who is thirsty and in need of water?
~~~
Jesus Followers know about a spring
that gives Living Water,
the One who gives Eternal Life!
~~~
Oh Precious Ones,
we need to share this Truth with a
parched and perverted culture.
Time is getting short.
~~~
Let's pray for each other
and encourage each other
to give witness to the HOPE
that sustains us...
Loving others as ourselves means
speaking the Holy Name of JESUS
and testifying to HIS Grace!
~~~
HE said "the water I give them
takes away thirst altogether.
It becomes a perpetual spring
within them, giving them eternal life."
(John 4:13-14)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Jess, Oh the precious promises of our Lord! I will never understand how people live without Jesus! I Loved your post today! It was just the "simplicity" of Christ.,and the music was great! Thanks for the reminder that *Jesus is Lord!* Blessings! KM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.