Friday, March 2, 2012

Fitting the Pieces Together

Happy Friday!


SPRING is right around the corner, bringing with it the promise of New Life.
How amazing that our Creator GOD gave us the seasons as a reminder of the very rhythms that govern our existence.  Birth is followed by youth which is followed by maturity, which leads to old age and then death of our earthly bodies.  For those who believe in JESUS, death is only our promotion to our eternal state.  If you are "born again," you receive eternal life which comes to full bloom when you leave your earthly tent.

I had no idea that I was going to jot these thoughts down this morning!
Maybe someone needs this encouragement today...maybe my soul needs to focus on what really matters...trusting my Savior and sharing His Love with others.

I've finally started writing "A Daughter's Final Gift."
And I'll be posting excerpts on my other Blog:  http://www.motherdaughtertango.blogspot.com/
Come by for a visit!

Have a wonderful weekend Dear Ones~ 
((HUGS))

3 comments:

  1. Morning Jessica,
    I love all the seasons, but I think spring has to be my all time favorite because it is a constant
    reminder of the new life Jesus gives to us.
    All the dead trees and grass bursting forth in newness of life all scream of his resurrected life. So wonderful to know we too, have newness of life when we are in relationship with Him, and that when we leave this earth we will be with Him forever more..........no more sorrow, no more pain........finally the perfect envirionment we so want to have here, but eludes us. What blessed people we are to know Jesus.

    Glad to see you are working on your book. Will be praying for you. I know you will do a great job as the Lord will help you.

    Hope all is well with you guys. Thanks for coming by and telling me your warm fuzzy...
    bet they enjoyed your spring survival kit.
    Cute idea...............

    Take care hon, say Hi to Tony for us.
    Love and Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, Love your music-I can remember ice skating to it when I was in elementary school.
    Sending love your way!
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've picked up the pen and have begun this journey. God will give you what you need... daily, and not a moment before. Trust him to guide your mind, thoughts, and heart. He is faithful; he will bring to completion that which he began in you. I'm here to support you. Maybe we should chat on the phone sometime. Whatever works for you.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.