Are all my eggs in one basket?
Are all my pears in one plate?
Are there any "gifts" in my life that
I haven't unpacked?
Am I settling for "okay" when I could
be living abundantly?
Things to ponder at midlife!
"LORD, help me step free of all that hinders my heart.
Help me sense Your Grace anew
and the freedom to soar
that cost You so dearly.
Call me out onto the waters!
I long to follow You."
Friday, March 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThere are so many things to ponder when we work ourselves out of the job of raising children.
I have come to the conclusion (at least) on most days, that I am right where I am suppose to be,
cause my heart is open to anything the Lord has for me, but as of now, he is showing me nothing other than what I am doing..........so I have chosen to just rest in that! Some days the enemy gets me going again, but not as much as he used to.............Thank the Lord!
Hope you are seeing Joan and Roland right now as we speak.............we had a blast and know you will too!
Love and Blessings, Nellie
and Happy St. Patricks day to you guys!
Hey Girlie!
ReplyDeleteYou are just where GOD wants you to be...beautifully blessing your husband, grown children and friends!
Unfortunately, Roland and Joan did not stop to see us. =(
They called yesterday to tell us that their friend in JAX is sick and they stayed the extra time with her. Oh well, I'm taking it pretty well. Too bad though, we were really looking forward to seeing them.
BTW...are you Irish?
Blessings to you and yours~